to all folks speaking, supporting (monetarily, dedication) and attending this conference! That was a splendid event, in a fantastic location in the beautiful city of Hamburg, with cutting edge topics, a great lineup of speakers and a whopping number of expert trainings. The conference was in every respect a full success. Even the sometimes capricious Hamburg weather was with us.
The German OWASP Chapter (Organizers)
What was going on in Hamburg 2013
- Cutting-edge topics presented by renowned security professionals from industry and academia.
- Trainings and speeches on a variety of security topics including: web security, mobile security, cloud security, vulnerability analysis, defense and much more
- Premier gathering place for executives from Fortune Global 500 companies and technology thought leaders
- Group sessions, panel discussions, workshops and learning opportunities for developers, business owners and security experts (excerpt)
- Attendees learnt and networked for four days, while taking a panoramic view of one of Germany’s most beautiful cities at a top Hamburg landmark
Slides, Videos and more
We did record the sessions and have the presentations onlineimpression about our phantastic event.
3rd Party Impressions
- Blog from Colin Watson, part 1, 2, 3.
- Blog from “Mülli“
- Blog from one of our speakers, Milton Smith
- Blog from another speaker, Abraham Aranguren
- Impressions through pics from twitter